One Day Fishing
Two Nights in a Manuel Antonio Hotel
Three-day Car Rental
BOAT: BLUEFIN III (33’)
* One full day offshore or inshore fishing on Bluefin I, II, III, lunch, fruits, soft drinks, water, beer, conventional equipment, captain & mate, included.
* Two nights accommodations in a Manuel Antonio Hotel.
* Three-day car rental.
* Fishing licenses (valid for one year).
Bluefin Sport Fishing Itinerary:
Day 1 – San José / Manuel Antonio.
After you arrive in Costa Rica you will pick your car up at the Alamo car rental office. (For those of you flying a represantative will meet you at the airport). Drive south out of San José to Quepos, about 3.5 hours on the main highway. The Alamo office will have directions and a map. Your hotel in Manuel Antonio will be waiting for you with a nice and comfortable room.
Day 2 – Manuel Antonio.
7:15am. After your breakfast you will drive to the Quepos dock to board Bluefin I, II or III for a full day (8 hours) of offshore or inshore fishing.
4:00pm. After your day of fishing you can go back to the hotel and relax.
Day 3 – Manuel Antonio / San José
Enjoy a free morning, sleep in late, lie by the pool or walk on the beach. You will then drive back to San José and the airport. There you can drop off your car and continue your travels, be it home or to explore more of Costa Rica.
1. All packages are based on quadruple occupancy.
2. The price is per person and depends on which boat is chosen (Bluefin I, II or III).
3. An extra tax will be charged if you pay with your credit card.
4. Price is subject to change without previous notice.
5. We can make accommodations for groups of 5 or 6.
6. Prices do not include; dinner, taxes, tips or extra alcoholic beverages.